CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Intramurals 2008-2009 (Third Day)

Probably..this will be the end of our most awaited event..
This is the last day...
But..thanks to the weather it was extended up to friday. It rained and the games cannot be finished today..^^..Although the fun stopped when it rained..I'll say it's better because the intrams* was extended....XP

*This morning...those late people yesterday came so early...wahahaha..They had a trauma I guess...LOL...

I dunno why..but suddenly one of my classmates asked if someone if he/she poo..I dunno how did this happen but..it was very funny. That person asked someone if he's pooping, then if the person says yes he'll ask that person to be very proud of it and shout "Natae ako" in front of other people! Dudes that was sidesplitting! Of course those people like Janus won't do it..^^..I didn't do that, they didn't ask me so why would I! LOL! (This intrams is really the best that I've ever had, it's so different, more enjoying though there's no parade, and so strange and cool...XP)

Lunch time...^^

Our adviser asked us if we want to have lunch in school together on the second day. Of course all of us agreed. To be sure, he printed an agreement...everyone will sign there. If you already sign there you can't back out anymore, what ever happens..hahaha


so here's the plan...

~Foods and eating utensils
*Our lunch will be rice, tapa ang tosino. hmm, with soup (Of course we'll order in Princess Foodhouse...XP)
*The drinks will be water, we'll buy water in IV-Fluorine and buy ice in 7-11.
*Ralyn will bring some deserts and ice tea because it's her birthday on friday..^^
*Roland will bring a cake because it's his birthday on saturday..^^
*Each of us will give 50 pesos to buy our foods and water.
*We'll buy plastic cups outside.
*We'll just eat using our hands (which I hate the most because it's very hard to eat without spoon and fork...but also fun...hahaha, dunno why...XP)..hmmm, about the plates..we won't use any...hahaha...we'll just eat on banana leaves. Like what we did last year...^^

~When the plan was settled we sign on the paper that Sir Ces printed.

The next day when some people are collecting money. Janus said he won't give because his father will bring his lunch. Sir Ces asked him why did he sign if he won't eat with us. Janus said what's that about...He didn't read the instruction on the paper before signing so he don't know that it's for the lunch thing..*sigh*..In the end Janus agreed to give money...*sigh*

The lunch was good..^^...someone placed a camera at the end of the banana leaves so that our lunch will be recorded...hahaha..^^

yummy yummy....hahaha....Eating with friends will always be good, any food will be delicious...^^

~~HoneyClaire♥JunKi

0 comments: