CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Volleyball Girls (Blue Vaio vs. Yellow Asus)

Our first game was held this afternoon. Hooo..that's why as I mentioned in my other post, we did not eat lunch because Jheng told us to practice. Ate Monica practiced us, first is our service, then volleying. *sigh*..My hands are really shaking after i serve...XP

The game can't start after lunch because there's no referee and officials there. We don't know where the referees had gone..LOL..Since Ate Monica was there she just asked the teachers that she'll be the referee, so that the time won't be wasted (She's a very good volleyball player). Then, the game started..It's good that Joyce became one of the first six, because Jheng told me that I'm included in the first six but I really don't want...(I'm afraid...LOL)

We won the first set of the game, so in the second set...Jheng told me to go in, also Mommy Aly...^^...We also won in the second set....^^

~~HoneyClaire♥JunKi

0 comments: