CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Volleyball Girls (Blue Vaio vs. Green Acers)

Blue Vaio: Fourth Year people
Green Acers: First Year people

The next opponent of our team was the Green Acers. We heard that they are good...but we didn't expect that they'll beat us. LOL

We didn't expect that those first years are VERY good, even Jheng didn't think that we may loose (that's why she's very angry and disappointed when we lost). I was really nervous when I was watching the, actually she's also telling us that she's very match. Our team is loosing.>.<...Even Aizel is nervous. We can see it in her expression
, actually she's also telling us that she's very nervous...>.<...If I, who's not playing, is nervous, how much more of those players inside. That's why I can understand Aizel. Those first years are really good especially Helen and Judith that's why Aizel is getting nervous. Alyssa had a substitution too, she's also very nervous. I think they are nervous not only because they are afraid of Helen and Judith, I think it is also because Jheng was VERY angry. She's the team captain she should be cool only so that her players won't get more nervous, but instead of chearing her players she's scolding them. She makes the other player more nervous with that mood, I'm telling you. Even I is nervous because I haven't seen Jheng this angry, so they should be really nervous too. She doesn't have voice anymore but she still wanna shout to her players. Aizel told us that she can't volley properly because she' s too nervous. Of course we all wanna win, but I don't know to Jheng why is she so angry at that time. I don't put the blame on her but she's really scary...XP..We all know that the our teammates are giving their best to this game, it's just that the players of the first years are better that's why we lost. She didn't even shake hands with the first years when the first years won. She just walked out. She said that she can't believe that the first years beat us..... *sad*

LESSON: *DO NOT EXPECT TOO MUCH.
*EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED SO YOU WON'T BE HURT THAT MUCH AND BE SUPER DISAPPOINTED

0 comments: