~~This is our last chance...
If we loose here...we're done
We have to do this
We have to win this game....
Our team won the first game (with the Yellow Asus) but we lost to the Green Acers...This time we'll fight with the Red Macintosh...We need to win this game so we can have the chance to be fight to the championship....
We all know that third year players are good...we admit that...so we really don't know if we'll win...But even thought, we need to give it a shot...We need to give our best..who knows...maybe we can win....hahaha...
The game was not that good for us though we gave our best. We lack players. Alyssa's stomach was aching so she need a substitute..unfortunately, that was me. Hell! I was so nervous that time. We can't find Jerice and the others. Then someone told us that Jerice went home to do some thingies with her research...We can't Denise...so they chose me. Aly was also there...but Jheng asked me..so I don't have any choice. Actually, we lack players...but that was not the only problem, we're really loosing the game. Damn! Third years are really good! It's good that I can hit the ball even though I'm afraid...LOL...hmmm, Milky was injured also. At first all of us thought that it was just a joke, but woahhh..It was really true! Dude we even asked her if she's just acting or what (while smiling...XP). As I've said earlier we lack players, dunno where the hell did they go. So Mommy Aly played too. Man! I was surprised when I was able to volley the ball nicely..then Aly also...then to me gin..XP...I was so nervous so I thought I'll just mess in there. At the last part of the game, I was the one who'll serve. I can't explain what I'm feeling but my heart was pounding so fast. Fortunately, I served it well. I think I served three times..after the third serve...The Macintosh won..we lost...XP
It's ok for me to loose because that's what I'm really expecting...but it would be much better if we won. Anyway, we gave it a shot and I think we gave our best so it's ok. (Of course team captain was angry again..huhuhu)
Our chance to fight to the championship was gone...XP
Anyway..Congrats Macintosh! Nice game dudes!...^^
~~HoneyClaire♥JunKi
Friday, October 10, 2008
Volleyball Girls(Blue Vaiovs. Red Macintosh)
Posted by Honey Claire♥ at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment