Al last! Our most awaited moment has come! Our intramurals 2008-2009!!! YEHHHEEEYY!!
After waiting for a month for this moment to come, and after so many meetings of the teachers just to decide what would happen to this intramurals..at last! It's our most awaited day! LOL
October 6, 2008! It's the first day of our intramurals. Actually the schedule for this intrams is Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Ufortunately, they would be no intrams on tuesday coz of those Korean people who'll go and have a visit to our school.Guess what? We'll have regular classes!(That's just very great..XP) argg...
So what's with it?
Uhmm...nervousness before going to school?hahaha, not because I'm too excited but because I saw science students who're wearing their school uniform.DUH? It's intrams right? Was there any changes or whatsoever that just happened which I didn't know?God!(That sucks if that happens).It's only me who's wearing an intrams uniform in the jeep...LOL...I wanna ask those dudes in the jeep why aren't they in their intrams uniform.hahaha.I just felt relieve when I entered the school, at last there are people who's wearing their intrams uniform. Guess What! I found out that only fourth year were informed that we can wear it when we go to school. LOL
When I came to our pavilion the first thing that I saw was our gym.
What's with the gym?
Well, it's just that the banner is all messed up. It fell from the wall where the SSG just sticked it last sunday. Since I was texting with the Madam President who's also our Miss Physique, I told her what happened to their nice banner ( I dunno if you can say that that's nice..XP).
Helping time...
Because, as what I told you, the "nice" banner fell and the designs weren't placed on the curtain Eugene, Angeline and I went to the gym to help Baloy and Witty to fix the stage. They'll not use the banner anymore. (We're so good right?...LOL)
Grand entrance of the Madam President
When the great Ms.Jerolyn Dela Cruz came ( I still remember her exression...LOL) the first words that she said was, "Oh Shit! My bag! I left it in the Jetro!ahhh...Shit, all of my clothes are there!!!" ( of course that was translated to english)..Jheng is such a pabbo..LOL..How can a girl leave her baggage inside a bus, it's so big and of course it's very important..all her clothes are there. We told her to go to the station of Jetro first because it'll leave after 30 minutes, they said the station was near...Jheng Pabboya!...LOL
She went to get it but the Jetro already left...oh, how sad. She said it's alright because she can get it in the lost and found center in Amaya.*sigh*..XP
~~Cheer Dance This portion is really exciting.hahaha. It's really cool and exciting. You know the scene where everybody are yelling and no team wants to be beaten by cheering so loudly. Oh my God! I really love this! It was VERY noisy inside the gym! hahahaha. I love it!
Unfortunately, our team didn't win the cheer dance competition. But they are really good and HOT! The cheers are nice and I enjoyed cheering and yelling a lot...hahaha. I salute you guys...^^
~~Mr. and Ms. Physique
It was uhmmm...fun, especially when the Mr. and Ms. Physique from Yellow Asus are posing there in front of the stage wearing her yellow sexy top and her black skinny pants with gun holders. She poses as if she's a real SPY ( I love spies..XP) or agent or somehin'. She's shooting us and the judges LOL (of course with her fake gun, and it has no bullet). Their Mr. Physique, was..I don't know...He's wearing a military dress and a gas mask!LOL. He's also shooting us with the fake gun.hahahaha. Dude is there a raid?..XP
He even rolled on the floor..hahaha, for me that was really..a stupid thing? Anyway, they won...^^
~~Picture Picture!
After the opening, our adviser told us to have a picture taking at the stage of the gym..hahaha. I think this class picture thingie is always happening everywhere when our adviser is with us.(peace..^^)
After the gym, we invaded the Maliksi building..hahaha
~~The games started after lunch...
This is the only intrams that I have a ball game and a VERY (??) NICE T-SHIRT!
Guess what? The number at the back of my shirt is "##". How NICE! Because I'm playing volleyball, I need to borrow Gen's shirt because that pabbo "##" isn't allowed in volleyball, of course.
Not all the games were finished because we consumed half of the day just for the opening...and it also rained. Sepak Takraw is the only game that is still going now because it's in the gym. It's like a big event because there are so many people watching there (including me). The teams that are playing are Green Acers and Red Macintosh. The green Acers are not cheering for their team, it's the Blue Vaio who're cheering for the Green.hahaha..It's very noisy at the gym when the cheering started...XP
We cleaned after the game. Yah know, coz Korean dudes will go here tomorrow...XP
Sir Tom saw me cleaning in the gym (YSC is assigned to clean thereand I'm a YSC officer so I need to clean..XP) so he said "Comaling" has a plus...LOL, then I told him that I'm "Zamora"....XP
(still need to be edited..not in the mood)
~~HoneyClaire♥JunKI
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Intramurals 2008-2009!(First Day)
Posted by Honey Claire♥ at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment