CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Strenuous Day

This is really a strenuous day I'm telling you..with the very hot sun and a hard strike of a volleyball ball on your wrist..>.< ~~YEY! Intramural is coming! At last! The first day would be on October 6, 2008 (this Monday) so we really have to practice volleyball. I have three reasons why I chose volleyball as my sports in our intrams. First, Issa asked me to joined and Mommy Aly joined too. Second I don't have choice because patintero players are complete. And third we need to play in order to have grades. I know how to play volleyball but I'm not good at it, and I'm afraid to getting a hard strike...>.<...I'm playing volleyball but not in official games (Just with my cousins)so I don't know some rules in the official games and especially I don't know the right service. I went in our school 9 am. I thought only volleyball players of the fourth year would be there but when I enter the campus I saw first year girls practicing volleyball ,and at the court are some of my teammates practicing basketball. Issa was also there waiting for the other players of volleyball who'll help us practice. We sat for a while (while waiting for Patrick) and then went to 7-11 when Patrick came. While eating we talked about the "melamine thing". I think almost all of my favorite CHOCOLATES has melamine (damn! chocolates are my FAVORITE foods). Issa asked what would be safe to eat now..lol, Patrick and I answered none. I even saw a soy drink in 7-11 which I also in the TV. That soy drink is said to be containing melamine also.

After eating we went back to school. We started playing volleyball with the other guys. They taught us how to serve. God! It's so hard, I mean PAINFUL! My hands are shaking after I serve....When Aly, Issa and I had a nice(??) service we played, boys vs. girls. *sigh* of course what do you expect, we lost..lol.. Hello? we opponents were Patrick, Jake and Brian (Bernabe)...lol..After a while we rest and then went to our pavilion. The SSG members and officers are making the banner there. Actually, they are just putting some designs on the old (dirty) banner there.

~~Lunch

We went to Aly's foodhouse and ate our lunch. After eating lunch we went to 7-11 to buy water. Patrick told me and Issa that the water has melamine also...lol..nice one! Issa and I bought a big bottle of mineral water. When Roubelle saw Issa with that big bottle she laughed at Issa..and when she saw me she laughed harder..lol, don't know why she's laughing...lol..^^

When we came back to school the basketball girls are playing. They're so funny, I think if the rules of the basketball girls would be the same with the boys they'll always have foul or travelling..lol...Roubelle is not following the 24-second dribbling thing in basketball...She's dribbling more than 24 seconds...lol..They are like chicks who are following their mother who is the girl who's holding the ball..lol...Shayne is good in dribbling and Camille is good in shooting..^^..if they work hard and build a strong team work, there's no doubt that they'll win..^^

It's damn hot...argh..Anddd, even though it's very hot we still played volleyball...I feel like I'm burning..argh! When I felt like I really can't play anymore I rest first..I don't know if I can hit any ball in the the real play if it's that hot..>.< (o te kei) Plus, my hands are shaking after I serve...>.<...*sigh*

I think it was about two in the afternoon when the YSC (I'm one of them) started cleaning...but it seems that we did not do anything, the grasses are still tall...we haven't even placed the straws on the ground for Patintero, volleyball, etc yet...We haven't arranged the gym because it'll be used for the medical thing tomorrow..*sigh*

When it's not that hot anymore we played again..Roland practiced us on the service again..after that we rest and Issa and I changed our T-shirt. After changing we went home...Aly, Roland and I went to the Ondon first to check if they can print our rusted-bent-nail t-shirt..After going to Ondon I went home (with my wrist aching), uhmm, I bought a salonpas first before I go to our house and I slept... *sigh*..I'm SUPER tired!

~~Honey Claire♥JunKi~~

1 comments:

aizelpot said...

hahaha..
la lng..


active sa blog ahh..haha