Hmm..This day is uhmmm..a little unlucky one..Know why? Coz some of our players came late at school. And they are not just simple players...some of them are important ones.. They went to Issa's house because it's the feast of Amaya. Actually they asked me to go with them the day before the feast day and I agreed...but when I woke up in the morning I changed my mind because I relized that I still need to do my movie review...so I didn't go with them..When I came to school I felt a little regret (?).Coz I know that it would definitely be fun, but now I can say that it's good that I didn't join them...hahaha
How did this happen?
Hmm...in our school being late will really have big (?) punishment...but since it's our intrmuraals lots of students are going to school late. And the officers are not scolding them since it's intrams..*sigh*
Many students are late today, but only five were punished. That's because those five students (my teammates: Issa, Aizel,Roubelle, Joeven and Tomy) went to school nearly 8 am and when they ride a jeep Sir Moji and Ma'am Bel were there (so unlucky). Ma'am Bel got andry seeing students of CNSHS (and her students also; And, two of the five students are officers!) going to school that late so she decided to punish those students. They can't play today....huhuhu..They stayed in the CAT room (we call it tribal counsil now..LOL).
~~Escape?
After lunch Roubelle and Joeven went our of the tribal counsil. They said Ma'am Bel wasn't there so they escaped coz it's so boring inside.hahaha...When they saw Ma'am Bel walking they run to the CAT room again. The funny thing is...when Ma'am Bel saw all of them in the CAT room..Ma'am Bel asked them what they were doing there....hahaha...They were free after lunch...XP...NICE!
When they were free they were running and shouting like prisoners who just escaped from jail...LOL
hmm....but even though they were free after lunch..badminton was already done and we lost. Joeven is our player for badminton but he wasn't allowed to play so Janus substituted him....unfortunately we lost...It's good that volleball didn't start in the morning because our most promising player, Aizel, wasn't allowed to pay.....hahaha
~~Ok, all players are here now, so no worries. I'll tell you what happened to the other games now...^^
The sock race was really cool. Dude, our players are good..XP...It was really exciting and all are shouting out loud! Our players were like flying there..especially Abe! hahaha...They were cool. Pantintero was also a good one (Blue Vaio vs. Yellow Asus). Me and my friends went to the Patintero field..because I'm wearing a YSC t-shirt (coz my Vaio t-shirt is still with Ma'am Bel...remember the stupid ## thing?) The officials called me to be the scorer..God! I don't know how to play patintero well...and I'll be the scorer? Woaahh....hahaha..Anyway they said that they'll assist me in scoring..it went well though...^^..Abe was also one of our players in Patintero..and damn! He's really good! He's so serious with the fame...LOL...He was superb! The other players are good also, like Tomy. Man! there was a big difference between the score of the Yellow Asus and the Blue Vaio. But I think it would really be ashame if we won't win this game...hahaha...those players are playing patintero for 4 years and they'll lose? hahaha, now that would be funny.
After Blue Vaio and Yellow Asus was Yellow Asus and Green Acers. NOw this is more funny! As in! It really maked me laughed! Well, let's just say that the first years don't know how to play this game? hahaha..Wahhhh i was really laughing at them. Not only the first years but also the second year. This is the best match I've ever watched! Superb! hmmm....speaking of don't-know-the-game. There was really one of the first years who don't know how to play the game. Junsung. But I can understand him. Hello? He's a Korean, why the hell did they chose him? Yah Junsung is tall and has long hands...that would be a very good advantage if Junsung will be the "patotot", but hello? did they ever considered the fact that he's korean? Even though they taught him how to play it he won't easily know how to play it because they didn't even have any practice. hahaha. Anyway, that's also ok for me. That made me laugh...LOL....(I'm so mean..XP)
Hmm...as I've said our team lost in volleyball games. The first years are really superb! They have good players so they won. Even though we lost I can say that that's cool, I admire them.Just think of it, first years defeated fourth years...hahaha
HoneyClaire♥JunKi
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Intramurals 2008-2009 (Second Day)
Posted by Honey Claire♥ at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment