CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

"MY SPLENDID TRIP TO MAMBOG???"



~~Assembly Time

Ok, so we agreed to go to 7-11 at 9 am. Because we're Filipinos, of course, it was already past 10 and we're not yet complete, LOL. We decided 7-11 as our assembly place to make a full use of the place.LoL, it's what we're doing to 7-11 in Naic.hehehe. There's only nine people who came, including myself ( Jehno, Roland, Tomy, Mommy Aly, Roubelle, Chery, Jerice, Issa and me). Supposedly we must be 11 but Joeven and Aizel didn't came...^^

Ok so here it goes..

Woaahh (That's what came to my mind when we went to Mambog)...That was really a great experience for me! ( I think I may not go back there again, LOL) It was really tiring but also fun..the only problem was going home. The way we chose was really scary and MUDDY! Plus, my feet are really "ACHING"! I don't know if something was pinching it or my muscles are hardening already..>.<...woohh!!! Mambog was so far! ( Actually I went with my friends because I didn't know it was that far!) I was taking some videos of the mountain while walking too (yah know, for the videos that I'm making for the Christmas project for Jun Ki).Uhmm..we're also having sound trip while walking..we're counting how many songs will it play until we reach Mambog. It was very hot and Mambog was soOoOoooo far...hahaha...Roland was also taking videos of us while walking.We even had a video where we are in a line walking going nearer to Roland.We also had pictures in some places there while going to Mambog (pictures are super essential in these kinds of moments in our life)...^^ There was a truck that is going to the direction that we are headed so like what they did last time they went there they asked the driver to give us a ride. It wasn't an ordinary truck! It was the truck that's used to get sands and soils from somewhere place in this planet! The very BIG truck! Because there was another truck behind us the driver told us not to go at the back anymore...just stay in the front seat..I was a first timer yet I wasn't able to experience the ride at the back of the truck..hehe...^^ When we came to Mambog..there's a lot of men there, they seemed to be campers. We're somewhat disappointed when we saw them, and afraid too. Of course, they're all guys and most of us are girls. Tomy whispered to us not to worry because they don't look like bad guys, but I think they were.They're from Cubao and somewhere else in Manila (take note we didn't talk to them, it just happened that we saw the sign board of their jeepney).It's good that they weren't in the place that we we're suppose to stay. Tomy describe it in this way: "You probably know how a Jacuzzi looks like. You know the boiling water-like scene, the splashing water and everything. Well, the water at Mambog is sort of similar. There is this tub-like spot at the place wherein water gushes with great pressure, like what happens in a Jacuzzi as I told you."...hahaha We crossed a shallow river.It was hard to cross there because of the pressure the water exerts to us so I need to hold on to Tomy. When we've crossed the river..Mommy Aly's left slipper went away with the water. Those men there said they'll get it..And while walking Issa's slipper suddenly broke..Tomy was laughing so hard that I can't stop laughing also. He laughed because of the funny sound Issa's slipper just produced!LOL. The sound of the slipper when it broke was so funny, hahaha.Jehno lend his slippers to Issa so he was barefooted,hahaha. When we came to the place that we're suppose to stay, we dipped out feet on the water.The river was like a jacuzzi because the flow was a little harder than before (they said). After a while we decided to eat our lunch.*sigh*. OK, lunch. I really dunno if you can call it a nice lunch but I can consider it as one since I'm with my friends. This is a first time for me, and I'm with my friends so I'm also happy though I felt a little "euw" to the way we eat, LOL. I think anything that happens to me as long as I'm with my friends and we're having fun even though it's disgusting or a difficult experience it's cool!..^^ It was hard because we don't have any eating utensils! The only thing that we had was the plastic bag where the rice was placed and our hands, we don't even have glasses. This means we need to share only one bottle, just to drink! Which is what I hate! (I really don't like it. Call me "maarte" but that's who I am.)Of course I didn't reacted, I just drunk coz I've no choice.*sigh*. We used our hands for eating..>.<....I don't know how to eat well using my hands.hehehe.After eating we dipped our feet again.....played,hahaha....Jerice who doesn't want to be wet because she has her monthly period got wet also..hahaha..Anyway it was her fifth day already so it's ok...n_n. It was already past 3 PM when we left the place. We crossed the river again and Mommy Aly got her slippers from those "STUPID" guys...they were drunk already! And they even said something about Cinderella. So STUPID! ( Those ajusshis are pabo!)And then when Aly got her slipper from those guys, someone said that the one in pink in our group was cute...That was Roubelle..hahaha...but Tomy was in pink also so we told Tomy, "Tomy cute ka daw oh"..hahaha....and we laughed..hahaha... The next destination was Bonifacio Shrine. Actually it's not in our plan to go there, Roubelle just suggested it so we went there.^^They said that there's a swimming pool there.It was also very far from the civilization. Oh My god! My feet are really aching!...hoooo..! The entrance fee was 20 pesos per head..Mares and three of her friends went there also, so we're thirteen all in all.The caretaker said only ten will pay for the entrance fee..^^...We rested there, it was beautiful inside..and the pavilion was like a house and was very beautiful also. We weren't able to use the pool because it wasn't clean..*sigh*...I also took a video of that place for Lee Jun Ki..hehehe...XP After exploring the place we decided to go home. Mares told us that there's a short cut..sooo we went with them.That short cut seemed to be LONGER because it's hard to pass there! and it was damn MUDDY! ( I hate mud!)Plus there's scary plant there, it's red..and it's like we are in survivor..but that place is really scary...it seems that a monster or cannibal will go out of the bushes and eat us..>.<....My feet was really ACHING! as in super!!!! but I have no choice..I can't stop because everyone wants to go out of that place already so they might leave me.....>.<..When we came to Mares' house we rested for a while and they ate street food..I didn't eat any because I don't eat those kinds of foods...>.<... (I also dunno why I don't eat those kinds of foods but I really can't take the taste, there are really a lot of foods that I'm not eating, you can ask my friends...I don't even eat Ketchup, LOL)When they're done eating we went on walking again.We crossed the scary hanging bridge again..huhuhu...I was really shouting because they're moving the bridge...>.<...I was holding Jerice's arms while crossing...>.<...*sigh*...I can't walk already so Jerice, Issa and me decided to ride a tricycle....*sigh*..I think I'm gonna die..>.<...we rested to Mommy Aly's house...then Roland, Jerice and I went home..*sigh*..I'm FREAKING TIRED ALREADY!!!..It's good that I'm still ALIVE! hahaha....Roland went to our house first before going home because he told me to upload the pictures in my crunchyroll account and hi5..and to his accounts also...*sigh*..If he didn't go in our house I'll go directly to bed after washing myself..hahaha..*sigh* And that ends "MY SPLENDID TRIP TO MAMBOG (???)"..hahaha

~~HoneyClaire
♥JunKi

0 comments: