After the field trip...we're so busy..because we have lots of thing to do.. We have a very long seat work in Filipino..as in super long...We also need to do out project in physics but still we did not finish it... I'm also busy in crunchyroll so that responsibilities there added...*sigh*...hmmm.. I also helped Jerice in fixing the photos of the first years..putting labels in their pictures..we even had a problem on those pics because we can't determine their faces.Their faces changed a lot. In I-Oxygen we placed wrong names on i think more than five pictures because one of the student did not pass her ID. As i remember her name is Gabrielle(dunno if the spelling of her name is correct). So Jerice fixed the labels again..About the intrams, there are so many requirements like NSO and parent consent...*sigh*
I think we spent a lot of money this week. Gelie even joked and said "I canb't afford this week" (as i remember that's exactly what she sadi)..lol..We need to pay 90 pesos for the schoolpaper. And the downpayment of for the uniform for the intrams is also needed on friday. We also paid for the photocopy of the parent consent (even though it's a very small amount..it's still included..XDD)..*sigh*, I really need to save money for Lee Jun Ki, I wanna give more then 500 pesos so we can buy more gifts for him..XD..Fortunately they did not collect the down payment for the intrams..^^
~~HoneyClaire♥JunKi
Sunday, September 28, 2008
So busy/ Can't Afford(?)
Posted by Honey Claire♥ at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment