CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

WANT SOME ICECREAM, HUH???

~~I love our ICE CREAM !!!

It's just a simpke experiment for our chemistry class, but this is the best activity that I'd ever had in my life. Well, I think this is also one of the greatest experiences that I've ever had here in Science high school! We made an ice cream! ..hahaha...I really had a lot of fun in this activity. Eventhough our ice cream was not the best I can say that I'm really proud of what we've made and eventhough it's tiring I can say that it's worth it because we made a real ice cream, we even heard lower years saying that we bought the ice cream and we didn't really made it...hahaha...well, that's not true. We made that ice cream with our own hands. I think were very lucky now because technology helps the manufacturers of ice cream to make delicious ice creams, because it's really hard to make an ice cream without those technologies....hahaha

Wooohh!! You'll really say it's tiring when you see us working with it. We crushed the ice and role the container on the floor...and passed it from one member of the group to another by rolling it..hahaha..it was really fun.....it was hard because it was heavy and it's getting colder...I can't think of any other expirience of my life that can be compared to it...While working we talking and joking we even had a topic about our favorites colors, movies..etc. and our crush in school (but i don't have any)..lol, and how about if the manufacturers of ice creams are making ice creams by using that process..hahaha..that would be funny..lol

After an hour....it's the time to open the container and look if the ice cream is ready..>.<....we were so excited..we even shouted when we saw the ice cream that we made....I think that's the best ice cream we ever tasted because it was made from our hard work...woohh....hahaha....^^..It was really delicious and we didn't think that we can really make an ice cream from that process....hahaha, but we did...we thought after an our it would still be a little liquid..but it was not.. All I can say is...it's really good to taste a food that's made from your hardwork..lol....^^

~~Honey_Claire♥JunKi

0 comments: