I can really feel that intrams is coming now..hahaha...^^
Last friday we talked about our intrams on october during our free time...hahaha.
The team was divided in to two..all girls will have the meeting in IV-Nitrogen's room while all the boys stayed in our room (IV-Oxygen)..uhmm..Our team captain was Dana Marie R. Sunga...We talked about the games that we'll play first..There were new games in our intrams..like basketball girls and sipa..hahaha...There are new rules in choosing games also..like in patintero only 5 will play..so I can't join there because there are better player than me..hehehe...Issa asked me to play volleyball..at first I refused but when Mommy Aly joined I joined also..hahaha...Dana said that we are required to buy the shorts..hahaha...first I said ok..but she said that the shorts is short shorts! Oh My god...lol...Man! I don't wanna wear that..lol..Issa said we'll just wear leggings..because we don't have choice...hahaha..
~~HoneyClaire♥JunKi
Saturday, September 20, 2008
VOLLEYBALL FOR ME?
Posted by Honey Claire♥ at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment