CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

After the Xmas Party

After the christmas party I went home with Jerice and Issa. We agreed to meet each other 7 PM at 7-11. We're headed to Jasper's house. I guess I spent too much time bathing that when I came it's already 7:39..XP..Issa wasn't there because her mom didn't allow her to go with us because she's going in a wedding tomorrow...So it's only me and Jerice.

~It's like his farewell party. It's not actually a party but we hang out with him. We had fun with him for the last time...

When we came at Jasper's house he's not yet there. So for the mean time Jerice and I had a star gazing while walking...XP..We went back at Jasper's house when Jasper texted Jerice to go inside their house (his lil sis and grandparents are there. We watched tv while they're not yet there.

We're too many that the others sat on the floor and the others just stand. We ate when we're already complete. The chicken's yummy...^^...We also watched a movie. And by the way, Ma'am Lim is also there...^^

After the eating and watching the movie we watched Twilight. Well I wasn't really able to start it (even though I've watched it I wanna watch it again..XP) because I was sleeping. After reading the book I understood some expressions in the movie. Expressions that seems to be normal or nothing but has meaning...Anyway let's skip that..uhmm..Den-Den and I started explaining things to Chery about Twilight...^^...We didn't finish the movie because the others said we'll go to the seaside.

Of course we took some pictures first..played and talk... The we ate again, tey brought foods..^^

After a while we formed a circle and ate...and talk... When we're all done we went back to Jasper's house. The others continued playing "pusoy" and I slept with Shanice, Marco and the others. We were sleeping at the living room. Jasper just brought a bed. And...the others are sleeping on their seats coz there's no space anymore.

I think it was almost dawn when I was shocked seeing people beside me standing and all looking at us. It seems that they want to eat us..lol...I didn't mind them after I saw them. I found out that they are waiting for someone who will wake up and then they'll be the substitute...hahaha..

When I woke up I ate bread and drank a cup of chocolate drink (milo..^^. Then I went outside to be with the others. After a while we ate our breakfast. I was surprised when I saw the cake Roland/Roubelle brought in the school. I didn't know they brought it here~lol. We ate the cake then Jerice and I went home...^^

0 comments: