CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

My first Caroling

I haven't experienced caroling since I was..uhmm..born.

And it wasn't intentional this time. I was only hoping for a nice overnight at Jheng's house when this stuff happened...

Well let's start with our overnight...

After we (Issa, Roubelle and me) watched Twilight we went to Jheng's house. Unfortunately no one was there. She asked us to go there by 5 PM but no one's there. We just went to a store where we can stay first because it was drizzling. We bought foods so we can stay at the store..you know it's bashful if we're gonna stay there and we're not buying anything.

After staying there we went out the subdivision. We saw a place..uhmm..it's like our gym where there's a mass. We stayed there for a while. After staying there we went to 7-11. We bought foods again so it's not awkward to stay there. "My God!", We always say that. Why? Because our wallets will be soon drained! Gosh, I can't remember how many hours we've waited for her anymore.

Well when we came to her house...door's not yet open..no key..no people.. She contacted her parents first before we can get in. Guess what! The keys are at the window. Nice one!

Well she said she'll make it up to us so she bought Ice creams. We watched TV while eating the ice cream that she bought (Spider Man II). It was cut when we need to join their worship. We sang christmas songs and Jhengs mother lectured us about then commandments and gave us a book. After the worship we continued watching. We slept after that.

Jheng and the other SSG members are supposed to have their caroling at Naic, Maragondon and Tanza. unfortunately, Jhengs mother did not agree. She said she needs document with the principal's signature. She won't allow Jheng no matter what happens. She said Jheng can have the caroling with us in their subdivision. We can't say NO because it's her mother who told her. Even though I need to go home already I was forced to join them because Jheng won't let me. I was really pissed that time.

Six in the afternoon. We started caroling. I was caroling, singing even though I'm pissed. I'm just thinking this is for the christmas party. No money, no christmas party. After getting the caroling we went home. I guess it's almost 8 when I came home.

Well even though it's the first time it wasn't that fun I guess...

0 comments: