CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Final Day in CNSHS

March 31, 2009. Our most awaited moment has come. The day we've been waiting since we started our fourth year here in CAVITE NATIONAL SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL. Whenever we're having a hard time in some school stuffs we always wish that it's graduation already. And after we had our congress we were so excited to graduate. I think it's almost everyday we talk about the school we're going into and the place where we'll stay...and some other college stuffs.

I'm so happy being a part of this event. Walking with my mom in front of the other students wearing my graduation dress and on my head is my graduation cap. I was really happy and excited as I walk going to the gym, but I also realized....I'm gonna miss the days I had with ALL of my classmates. Especially my friends. I'm gonna miss the times we ate together, hang out together, go anywhere we like, crossing the scary hanging bridge just to visit Mares and Hannah, and the days we went to MAMBOG ( remember the river with a tub-like stuff?), the days we had overnights at our house and the other's, my one and only buddy since second year (Michael Timpoc Peña), my partner in being crazy about Twilight saga (Clarriza Thelmar T. Tolentino), my classmates in our new subject about Twilight ( Ralen J. Basis, Bernabe O. Lopez, Erenne Janne D. Gonzales and Alyssa Watson Talactac), my KAKULITANS--true friends (Aizel T. Tañagras, Alyssa R. Eseque, Alyssa W. Talactac, Christine Joy Gancayco, Jerice R. Monge, Jerolyn V. Dela Cruz, Shanice R. Susana, Brian Mey R. Tomas, Patrick John P. De Jesus and Roland E. King), ALL of my other classmates, and all the times we spent together.

I'm happy I graduated and I could go to college. I'm proud to be a part of those people who sang their graduation theme song, those who had white balloons and let it flew after receiving diploma and the graduation ceremony...but

How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.
I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
I don't know where this road
Is going to lead.
All I konw is where we've been
And what we've been through.
If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

~It's SO Hard To Say Good Bye

^^...T_T

0 comments: