CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hooray! I Passed!

It's Valentines....lol

I'm so happy! Definitely happy!

Not because it's Valentines or whatever...but because I passed the college entrance exam for two schools today.

I took the entrance examination in University of the East, and guess what. lmao. I passed, and I'm also qualified for scholarship. I just need to take an exam on March 5 for the scholarship. Wahahaha... It was easy, the test is our lessons when we were in first year. I guess our lessons in CNSHS is too advanced (?)....lol

The other school is Far Eastern University. It was harder than the exam in UE. And I thought I won't pass because I don't know if my answers in the abstract part are correct. It's images are really confusing...lol. I was so sad because I really thought that I won't pass. The course that I took in UE is accountancy coz ther's no nursing there. In FEU, I took nursing and accountacy. But I thought I won't pass nursing. That's why I was so sad. Besides I really like in FEU. It's nice to take the test in FEu because we're using computer...^^....While my mom and I were in the bus going home, I keep telling her I'm so disappointed and sad because I thought I won't pass in FEU. I told her that I really wanna be a nurse even though it's hard to find a job these days. Actually when I was little, I don't wanna be a nurse...but when I grew up, I started saying to myself that I wanna be a nurse...But I don't know why....XP

When I came home, I immedeately checked the results at eh FEU website. and I wa so shokced and at the same time SUPER happy when I saw I passed and again....I'm qualified for scholarship...wahahaha...Unlike the scholarship in UE, I don't need to take another examination. lmao.

Woohh!

Thanks God I passed!

0 comments: